Customer Welcome Pack - Feedback / Suggestions

Kintu Joseph
Kintu Joseph Member Posts: 3 Navigator
First Anniversary
Hey Everyone!

I work as a senior CSM and one of the things I'm working on is a Customer Welcome Pack. Has anyone worked on something similar or could give me some suggestions/feedback? The objective of this welcome pack is to provide customers with an easy resource with some go to information like training schedules (which are right now buried deep within the education site), resources (links to some useful guides/articles about the product), things to consider when in onboarding and after, etc. Looking forward to hearing any suggestions / thoughts.

Thanks,
Kintu

Comments

• Mohammed Asif
    Mohammed Asif Member Posts: 7 Seeker
    edited June 2021
    Hello Kintu,

I have worked on these lines but not in such a detail as you have thought it out to be. I had the welcome kit in three phases

Here is how I shared it in my previous org

Phase 1 -  Relevant information related to their accounts, contact details of me & my manager(in case I am OOO), the schedules of business reviews(depends how your company/product functions!)

Phase 2 - soon after the intro call/meeting - a pdf with all quick links for resources such as short videos, KB, training materials and email addresses for basic support or billing issues.

Phase 3 - once their power users finish the training , I would send a welcome kit (t-shirt, coffee mug, a pen) - sounds unusual - but if it is on the desk, it is a constant reminder and that company name becomes familiar to their minds.

Let me know if it helps. You might have a question as to why I do it in phases - one answer for that - I DO NOT WANT THE CUSTOMER TO BE OVERWHELMED!
  • Kintu Joseph
    First Anniversary
    edited June 2021
    Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for your suggestions, they are super helpful. Gives me more food for thought when considering what to include in this collateral. The last thing I would want to do is to overwhelm them with amount of new information coming their way. Thanks again!

Best,
    Kintu
  • Christopher Bulkley
    Christopher Bulkley Member Posts: 2 Navigator
    edited June 2021
    Hi Kintu,

I recently created one and would be happy to share and discuss. Feel free to reach out!

Thanks,
    Chris
  • Kintu Joseph
    First Anniversary
    edited June 2021
    Hi Chris,

Great to hear that you've already created one. I'd love to take a look if you are able to share it with me, I can take a look and then reach out if I have any additional questions. 

Thanks,
    Kintu