ClientSuccess, Totango or Custify
Hello GGR community, I’m looking to connect and have conversations with individuals who have been involved in implementing CS platforms. I recently reviewed a few tools and shortlisted CS, Totango, & Custify.
Some background :
- Team of 3 CSMs and expanding to 5 by EOY.
- Early maturity model; SFDC used for Sales/CRM, Delighted (NPS/CSAT/CES), Zendesk/JIRA/Confluence (Service/PLM), and fragmented view. Excel dependency remains.
- I created a few dynamic SFDC dashboards as a temp solution, but it’s a pain to track/report and have the real pulse on each account.
- There is a need for process streamlining with a focus on the unified view (early alerting), effort tracking, renewals, upsells/cross, feedback, and some level of automation.
Looking for your feedback and am open to suggestions 😊
- All Categories
- 149 CS Conversations
- 957 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 182 CS Technology
- 616 Customer Journey
- 266 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 202 Metrics & Analytics
- 148 Value Realization
- 189 Strategy & Planning
- 13 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 121 GGR Cafe
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community
- 176 Job Board Community