Renewal process managed by CSM
I would like discuss about how a CSM can handle the renewal phase.🧐
For my side, I contact the client about three months before the renewal date. If the customer doesn't wish to renew, the subject is escalated to the sales representative for further analysis.
In your company, is the renewal phase managed by the CSM?
If so, what are the main lines of your process?
What is the maturity (knowledge) of your CSMs to manage the renewal phase?
How do you work with sales team ou AM team in this phase?
What tools do you use?
Thank you in advance for your feedback😀
- All Categories
- 150 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 183 CS Technology
- 616 Customer Journey
- 266 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 205 Metrics & Analytics
- 148 Value Realization
- 189 Strategy & Planning
- 13 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 122 GGR Cafe
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community
- 176 Job Board Community