Customer refuses to fulfill contractual obligation. Now what?
@Brian Hartley , @Will Pagden and I were bonding over the fact collections can be a painful part of the churn process in another thread (which I'll selfishly plug here). Fortunately, we don't see too much of this, but still is something we could be better at.
- How do you handle collections?
- What's your threshold to holding a customer to term vs letting them out?
- Any tips and tricks to have a higher rate of collecting?
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community