How to Boost Customer success with Confluence, Jira and Trello?

Bayron Toruno S.
Bayron Toruno S. Member Posts: 20 Navigator
5 Comments First Anniversary Name Dropper
Hello community !

I have an idea and I feel this is the right place to talk about it. I would love to have a session with anyone who is interested in brainstorming ideas on how Confluence, Jira, and Trello can be used for Customer success. 

I'm currently using them but I will like to not only share my experience but also hear how other CS are using them in their CS framework. 

Are you in?

Comments

• Brian O'Keeffe
    Brian O'Keeffe Member Posts: 214 Expert
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 25 Insightfuls 25 Likes
    I am intrigued. How to use the tools in your CSM program? 
  • Anna Alley
    Anna Alley Member, CS Leader Posts: 71 Expert
    Fourth Anniversary 10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper
    I could see how you could potentially fashion something together, but am curious why those applications? Are they just already available without additional cost to the business? Typically you have more benefit fashioning something from the same platform that sales, marketing, and or your support teams are utilizing as it's often similar data to what CS teams need.
  • kabhatia
    kabhatia Member Posts: 9 Navigator
    5 Comments 2023 Success Network - Supporter Name Dropper Photogenic
    I think it's because these tools also allow for a more predictive way of handling CS instead of a more reactive one. Standard support, sales and marketing tools are built for a more reactive approach according to me.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.