GGR Blog - Digital-Led Customer Experience is Now a Customer Success Requirement

Heather Wendt
Heather Wendt HLAdmin, Member Posts: 329 Gain Grow Retain Staff
GGR Staff GGR Live!  Attendee 2024 100 Likes 25 Insightfuls

This week, Emilia D'Anzica shares her insights into the digital-led journey and how to ensure it has an impact on the majority of the organization.

For the customers, it allows the company to fulfill a requirement: fast access to answers and solutions.

For the company, it allows faster scale and the ability to gather stronger data that leads to better customer understanding.

So how do you start the process?

1. Start with a journey map
  2. Identify key moments
  3. Understand your clients
  4. Ask the right questions

Read this week's blog to take a deeper dive into the why and how of a digital-led customer experience as you begin to look at how to utilize a powerful tool.

What parts of the digital-led process are you currently utilizing, and what obstacles do you face in creating an impactful program?

Tagged:

Comments

• KimberlyReneeKnowles
    KimberlyReneeKnowles Member Posts: 21 Navigator
    First Anniversary 5 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

@Heather Wendt, I love this blog post - and am personally passionate about the digital-led customer experience - both for my transition to CS and my current work retaining students at University of San Francisco. Very specific and actionable suggestions by @Emilia D'Anzica - thanks for sharing!

• Bodin Pollard
    Bodin Pollard Member Posts: 7 Seeker
    Third Anniversary 5 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

"PS. Stop blaming it on the people you hire. You need to enable them to thrive with the proper training and technology."

Thank you for saying this out loud @Heather Wendt ! 👏🏼 🎯

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.