GGR Podcast - Strategic, Tactical, Operational
Damien Howley of Whip Around joins the team this week in a discussion that focuses on customer stakeholders.
While having a single-point of contact with a customer is known to be a potential point of failure, Damien takes things even further, outlining the need for multi-threading in relationship building.
- better converstions based on common languages
- deeper insights into customer needs from a variety of lenses
- for more valuable conversations beyond just product
- your company to have a market advantage
- CSMs to move into a more strategic role with increased knowledge
Segmentation done well is a must in order to identify stakeholders who will add to the value.
What needs to happen in order to identify stakeholders and prepare CSMs for the move into multi-threaded relationships?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community