Qualitative Data & Decision Making in Customer Success
I am quite new to the Customer Success space but have worked with great customer success colleagues in close partnership as a Product Manager for several years. Recently, I've been exploring how LLMs (the AI behind ChatGPT) can be used to synthesize qualitative data from customer calls and emails.
I would love to understand more about how you use qualitative signals and data from discussions with your customers to make decisions. Based on my experience, I have noticed that B2B companies often struggle to make data-driven decisions due to the limited number of data points available, especially when compared to B2C companies.
- When and how do you integrate qualitative data into your decision-making process?
- What makes it challenging to incorporate qualitative data into the process?
If anyone is interested to share their experiences and challenges related to this topic, I would love to chat and learn from you.
- All Categories
- 149 CS Conversations
- 958 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 182 CS Technology
- 616 Customer Journey
- 266 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 202 Metrics & Analytics
- 148 Value Realization
- 189 Strategy & Planning
- 13 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 121 GGR Cafe
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community
- 176 Job Board Community