What other CTA's do you track?
When i help create systems, below are the CTA's I make sure are set
up, do you all have anymore I could add to the list?
1. Payment Alerts - An automatic notification for when a client's payment is overdue. This can lead to a deeper dive to understand any underlying concerns or challenges.
2. No Login Notifications - This CTA can act as an early warning sign of potential churn. If customers aren’t logging in, it’s vital to understand why and address their needs.
3. Onboarding Tracking- The beginning of a customer’s journey is crucial. CTAs that monitor their onboarding progression and adaptation to key features can help address any initial roadblocks they might face.
4. Usage Alerts-Dips in product usage might suggest dissatisfaction. Such CTAs give CSMs a heads-up to proactively reach out, understand, and resolve any underlying issues.
5. No Usage of High-Cost Products-When customers invest in premium features but aren't maximizing their use, it's a missed opportunity for both parties. This CTA can be the gateway to a meaningful discussion on value and optimization.
- All Categories
- 151 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 184 CS Technology
- 617 Customer Journey
- 266 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 198 Metrics & Analytics
- 133 Value Realization
- 189 Strategy & Planning
- 14 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 123 GGR Cafe
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community
- 176 Job Board Community