Copyeditor in tech/advertising world currently looking to transition to CS ...
I hope that you're doing great! I've worked as an Editor/Proofreader in the advertising and tech industries for the past few years and am looking to transition into Customer Success.
I just had 2 questions in case anyone here can lend some advice:
1) Where can I find the best Mentorship opportunities for CS?
2) They say that you should think about what you're passionate about when applying for your first CS Associate job. If Travel is one of my passions, how can I translate that into finding a corresponding opportunity in CS?
Thanks so much for any light that you can shed on this!
- All Categories
- 133 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 18 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community