TLC - Is AI a 3-Dimensional PLG?

Guy Galon
Guy Galon Member Posts: 30 Expert
Photogenic Third Anniversary Name Dropper 10 Comments

The LinkedIn/Microsoft report states that 75% of knowledge workers already use AI at work, and 46% of users started using it less than six months ago.

The benefits?

Users say AI helps them:

• save time(90%)
  • focus on their most important work (85%)
  • be more creative (84%),
  • enjoy their work more (83%). 

78% of AI users bring their AI tools to work (𝐁𝐘𝐎𝐀𝐈), and it’s even more common at small and medium-sized companies (80%).

What is BYOAI?  It sounds like BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). If we use our mobiles for professional activities, why not follow the same principle with the AI tools? 

On top of the statistics highlighted in the report, there is a growing trend that we can name as: “𝐀𝐈𝐢𝐬𝐚 3-𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐆”

The 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 Led Growth - people adopt AI because it promises to make their lives easier, save time, and improve their knowledge.

The 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥-Led Growth—Employees who “bring their own AI” also receive the same benefits and promise to improve their work deliverables, stay competitive, and promote themselves.

In parallel, AI tools are instrumental to companies' future growth and are, as such, adopted by both companies and employees.

How do you experience AI as a Customer Success professional?

For example:

👉️ Has the Generative AI “wave” increased your efficiency?

👉️ Do you have an “AI Assistant” to answer questions and quickly retrieve your needed data?👉️ Did you introduce any BOT to support your customers?

Perhaps your customers asked about introducing AI/advanced machine learning into your product or solution.

👉️ Do you have a solid answer to this question?

I look forward to reading your comments and learning about the impact of this disruptive technology on your personal and professional lives.

Guy Galon
Executive Advisor
LinkedIn
My Website: TheCSCycle.com

Comments

• PiperWilson
    PiperWilson HLAdmin, Member Posts: 58 Seeker
    5 Insightfuls Photogenic 5 Likes First Anniversary

I'm a community-focused person, so I don't have CSM experience, but that won't stop me from sharing my thoughts. 😎

I don't like AI that sounds like AI. I have used AI to help gather my thoughts into a semblance of cohesiveness. I've also tried to generate a document and edit it so that it doesn't sound like AI. I find I spend more time editing than I do writing from scratch. So, my efficiency hasn't increased.

I look forward to an AI that can teach the average person to write better and not rely on AI more.

• Guy Galon
    Guy Galon Member Posts: 30 Expert
    Photogenic Third Anniversary Name Dropper 10 Comments

I found Chat GPT as a good source of information. I can also use parts of the content as a baseline and it does require some edits. Many people shared very positive experiences with tools that save time in writing emails and presentations. Other tools will create clips/videos very quickly and more. Technology will eventually catch up with what we expect it to delver.

Guy Galon
    Executive Advisor
    LinkedIn
    My Website: TheCSCycle.com