Champion's View of Negative Comments to Feedback
Great discussion during the #CSleadershipofficehours 11 Jun 2020. This was posted on Linkedin, @Jay Nathan , suggested I post this here as well.
Sometimes, I have found my customer champions worried about negative comments more than us, as part of feedback gathering.
A considerable amount of effort was spent, convincing about the usefulness of negative comments.
Have you had this situation? How did you handle this?
- All Categories
- 132 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community