Session 4 | New strategies, CS Platform, renewals
How changes have leaders implemented to drive more customer engagement right now?
- Offering executive and leadership level meetings like EBRs and Strategy Meetings to segments of your customer base that normally do not have access to these for free has been a successful strategy for many organizations right now.
- Casual outreach for engagement like sending a video message of the CS and holding virtual Happy Hours and Coffee Breaks has gone over well with customers.
- Instead of providing bland WFH content, make it applicable to your solution and how different functions of your platform could be helpful right now.
- Recording content that would normally be discussed in person or in meetings to allow clients to consume on their own time.
What are people’s thoughts on implementing CS-specific platforms right now?
- They are incredible tools that are very valuable for organizations that are servicing industries that are booming right now.
- These tools require a lot of established practice and CS maturity to implement effectively, and therefore those that are adjusting their strategy right now, and expect to re-adjust when we are back to BAU may want to wait.
- Similarly to have established practices in place, training and change management may be tough while employees are still getting used to working from home.
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community