Session 8 | Customer success technology at early-stage B2B SaaS
- There was a remarkably high degree of the participants using either Hubspot or Salesforce as their CRM.
- Salesforce was way more commonly used than I thought it would be – even companies of ~20 employees are finding it a good fit.
- A significant portion of the participants said they’d put the proverbial cart before the horse and purchased technology (most notably, CS platforms) without having their processes figured out first.
- There was general recognition that this was a recipe for disaster.
- Participants mentioned they had as many as 6-8 different systems to go into to make a customer health score or a report for the board report. The more systems they have with disparate data, the better chance they have of data not syncing properly – and it wastes time on the part of the CSMs.
- So – the takeaway was that participants were going to go back to their leadership teams and convince them to start consolidating customer-data tracking systems (maybe a single source of truth).
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community