I have recently been given the opportunity to take on creating a Customer Operations function. I am transitioning from a career of managing Customers and CS Teams, to now having internal stakeholders (CS and Partner Teams), and acting as the product owner for our post contract tools and processes. CS Ops seems to be becoming more and more of a thing so I am curious to hear from the group on a couple of things:
- Where is your organization at with investing in Customer Success Operations?
- How are you justifying the benefits of CS Ops?
- How are you differentiating from Sales Ops?
- What are the KPI's you are using to define success for CS Ops?
- What are the roles and responsibilities for your CS Ops team?
Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts here and I'm certainly open to finding time to chat 1 on 1 or even hosting a group chat if folks are interested.
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community