Kristi Faltorusso's keynote at Pulse Everywhere is impressive. Congrats. I understand this isn't you

Options
Kevin Mitchell Leonor
Kevin Mitchell Leonor Member Posts: 248 Expert
First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
edited July 2020 in Strategy & Planning

Would love to invite @Kristi Faltorusso  to talk about any Lessons learned each time you spent your first 120 days with each new company that you brought with you to the next.

Tagged:

Comments

• Dan Maldonado
    Dan Maldonado Member Posts: 12 Contributor
    First Comment
    edited May 2020
    Options

+1! Her keynote helped validate my approach as I just joined an early stage startup. 

• Kevin Mitchell Leonor
    edited May 2020
    Options

No kidding. I am looking to execute just as precise in my first 120 days. I just hope I don't trip up where my 120 plan becomes a 360 day plan. lol

• Dan Maldonado
    First Comment
    edited May 2020
    Options

Haha I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. 

• Kevin Mitchell Leonor
    edited May 2020
    Options

Plenty of time to prepare for that day. Good to get that experience now.

• Alex Farmer
    Alex Farmer Member Posts: 62 Expert
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment GGR Blogger 2021
    edited May 2020
    Options

Amen!  On my second start-up building a CS function and thought the insights were spot-on!

• Gabriel Fallas
    Gabriel Fallas Member Posts: 53 Expert
    First Comment
    edited May 2020
    Options

Clearly I need to listen to this asap!

I'm 6 months into a new job and in trying to push to a CS approach to the way we work and there's definitely been challenges. I've gotten buy-in for somethings put there's a long way to go still. The input of someone who has walked the walk is highly valuable!

• David Ellin
    David Ellin Member Posts: 170 Expert
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2020
    Options

I particularly loved the way @Kristi Faltorusso laid out her Days of Change in her presentation. She accomplished a year's worth of work in 120 days. I think she said she developed 42 custom Playbooks during that time - WOW!

• Kristi Faltorusso
    Kristi Faltorusso Member Posts: 45 Expert
    First Anniversary
    edited May 2020
    Options

Thank you all for the feedback, I appreciate it. I am happy to dive in deeper into anything that is particularly interesting to this group. We can break it down however you'd like. 

• Marijn Verdult
    Marijn Verdult Member Posts: 33 Thought Leader
    First Comment
    edited May 2020
    Options

Ooooh, you all made me curious, going to watch this one back on my Saturday :)

• Kevin Mitchell Leonor
    edited May 2020
    Options

@Kristi Faltorusso so, i can tell that based on the agenda in your 30-60-90-120 roadmap that you have  those deliverables locked down to a science. It looks like you have a scalable program whenever you start a new CS leadership role. What are you leveraging to meet these deliverables? perhaps you learned enough times that you are avoiding barriers and are maximizing on areas that you are efficient in?

probably The best way to start is to tell us things you learned along the way each time you launched a new CS program

• Kevin Mitchell Leonor
    edited May 2020
    Options

My point exactly. @Kristi Faltorusso i see I am not the only one that was impressed that you condensed those all into 120 days. Definitely interested in your methods

• Kristi Faltorusso
    First Anniversary
    edited May 2020
    Options

@Kevin Mitchell Leonor How about I schedule a Zoom meeting next week for 60 minutes and we can dive deeper into this topic. Very informal format but discussing this probably makes a lot more sense than me trying to type it :) If you and others are interested, let me know and I will set up a Zoom link and anyone can join. 

FYI @Jay Nathan @Jeff Breunsbach 

• Kevin Mitchell Leonor
    edited May 2020
    Options

Definitely interested

• Kristi Faltorusso
    First Anniversary
    edited May 2020
    Options

Ok Cool - I will start a seperate thread with a Zoom meeting link, and if others want to join, great, if not, you have me for a whole 60 minutes! 

• Dan Maldonado
    First Comment
    edited May 2020
    Options

Also interested!!

• Effie Mansdorf
    Effie Mansdorf Member Posts: 76 Expert
    First Anniversary
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hey @Kristi Faltorusso  - I had a discussion last week with Nick Mehta regarding your presentation at Pulse Everywhere. While there were some some parallels in how I approached building my team, it is apparent that  you have it down to a science. Did the zoom session happen yet? Would love to connect if I missed it to get your input. 

• Kristi Faltorusso
    First Anniversary
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hi @Effie Mansdorf it did, but we did record it. I am always happy to schedule a seperate 30 min session with you to chat through any questions you have an how I can help.

• Effie Mansdorf
    Effie Mansdorf Member Posts: 76 Expert
    First Anniversary
    edited June 2020
    Options

Thanks so much for your generous offer to meet - I'll take you up on it! I'll reach out to you via LinkedIn.

• Rob Schmeltzer
    Rob Schmeltzer Member Posts: 4 Navigator
    edited June 2020
    Options

@Kristi Faltorusso I'd like to see the recording too if you are sharing.  Thanks!

• Mollie Luckhurst
    Mollie Luckhurst Member Posts: 6 Seeker
    edited July 2020
    Options

I'm late to this discussion and very interested to see the recording if anyone can share?