Using Pipedrive as the CSM tool
We have migrated to Pipedrive recently as our main CRM tool. It's been working perfectly for our sales team and I specially like the Insight feature where I can create advanced custom dashboards.
We are wondering if this is a good tool to use by our CS team specially when it comes to onboarding. Has anyone else used Pipedrive for the same purpose? What are the best practices?
- Should we create a separate pipeline for CS?
- Should we only use organizations attribute or would it make sense to create a new deal for managed accounts?
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community