Office Hours for Your Customers
I'm looking to host "office hours" for our customers and create more of a community and engage customers on a massive scale vs 1-on-1, especially our SMB and tech touch customers.
If you've done this before, how have you gone about doing this (successfully)?
Here's what I'm thinking so far:
- Mass email to key stakeholders with Google Survey linked asking for their areas of interests (e.g. Specific best practices on X problem, feature functionality, connecting with other customers)
- Once I capture their interests, then send calendar invites & Zoom info to customers of respective interested topics
What I've done before:
- In-app product messaging announcing office hours one week in advance (topical office hours)
- Result: ~Medium to high registration, but low attendance
Also - how do you get new, fresh ideas for topics?
Would love to hear from you!
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community