Re-Engagement & Multi-Threading Strategies
I'm curious if any of you have any playbooks or can point to any solid resources on what Jake from Skaled recently mentioned on the GGR Podcast.
Specifically - the challenges to overcome are
- how best to get customers back into conversations when they've gone quiet?
- how to extend deeper across a customer organization so that you have more than a single-point-of-contact?
We are running much of the standard playbooks related to Topic 1 such as cold-email, Linkedin Outreach, touching base with other stakeholders within the organization, leveraging a QBR to entice re-engagement, offering to share custom reports in a call if they have time etc.
Curious if you all have anything defined around these areas and would love to hear.
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community