Have you used Smartsheet AKA "Excel on steroids"?

Options
Darko Kankaras
Darko Kankaras Member Posts: 17 Thought Leader
First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
edited July 2020 in CS Technology

Our team recently started using Smartsheet. It made a couple of our processes more organized and streamlined. We've been able to integrate this product with SalesForce and have pull data from an AWS database so far and there seems to be no end in possibilities.

Tagged:

Comments

• Will Pagden
    Will Pagden Member Posts: 99 Expert
    edited July 2020
    Options

I have used it previously. Very powerful tool if needed. I like the fact it can be really simple if needed but also very advanced.

I actually saw one company use it for shared success plans, which worked well.

• Nandkishor Tripathi
    Nandkishor Tripathi Member Posts: 18 Thought Leader
    edited July 2020
    Options

I have used as project plan and keeping milestones, project revenue and tracking progress. It's easy for mid level projects as we moved to manage enterprise projects we moved to Mavenlink. 

• Scott Smith
    Scott Smith Member Posts: 15 Thought Leader
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited July 2020
    Options

Used Smartsheet in my previous role and agree with what has been said. I think it's a great tool for keeping up with your tasks/deliverables (nice WBS and Gantt for quick reference), especially being able to automate some of the touchpoints for project updates, etc. 

• Mahesh Motiramani
    Mahesh Motiramani Member Posts: 21 Thought Leader
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited July 2020
    Options

I agree. Smartsheet is a very powerful product, esp. the integrations one can do to pull in or sync data with internal systems which we can't open up to customers, yet we can open up the Smartsheet with our customers and partners. So, this has become a valuable tool for our Professional Services organization for collaborating on complex project plans, task checklists (for eg: a go-live checklist).

• Darko Kankaras
    Darko Kankaras Member Posts: 17 Thought Leader
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited July 2020
    Options

@Scott Smith Automation of touchpoints has been huge for our team with this product. It is saving us a considerable amount of time.