Contact Goes Silent - What's is your Strategy
I wanted to start a post for everyone to share their playbook for when a primary contact or decision maker goes silent (if there is an existing thread please link).
Example: Client A, cancels weekly call two weeks in a row. Client A responds to follow up email "sorry we've been busy with new launch, lets chat next week." Client no shows next week. CSM starts sending some email insights to try and gain lost ground from missed calls. Client responds to every 3rd email with "thx i'll take a look"....
Assuming this level of engagement goes on and does not recover. What tactics, playbooks etc... are you handing your team to fix.
1. we continue to standard communication - attempt to schedule meetings and send follow-ups.
2. share valuable insights or nuggets of gold found in the their instance of the platform.
3. find ways to include other contacts
4. change the subject - get personal
5. LInkedin / txt etc... find a response
6. Are they still at the company - has there been recent org or personnel changes
..... we dont have finalized playbook , just lots of ideas incorporated differently by everyone on the team. Working on changing that.
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community