How do you measure CSM sentiment in health scorecards?
We have just rolled out a new Customer Health score right before I joined the business. There has been lots of back and forth around whether CSM sentiment should be included or not?
Right now it has around a 10% weighting and is dependant on the CSMs last interaction which they rate Red, Amber or Green.
I want to update this and put more of a matrix in place that is more granular so we can really understand why the sentiment is that way and an aggregation of all key stakeholders within our customers.
Keen to know what others are doing in regards to this?
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community