CS Demo Day 2020 - how was it?

Options
James Scott
James Scott Member Posts: 4 Navigator
edited October 2020 in CS Technology
Hey everyone!

First of all, I just want to extend a big thanks to the GGR community for helping us get the word out about our first-ever CS Demo Day. The event went really well and we had 17 total vendors demo their CS technology to the attendees.

For those of you who might have been unable to make it live, we have got permission from the vendors to keep their demo replays live on the site for 30 days - then we have to remove them. So if you missed out, or want to go back and rewatch anything, you can do so by going csdemoday.com/replays.

For those of you that did make it, I'd love to hear some unstructured feedback. Was it valuable? Should we do it again in 2021? What could we improve next time around? And, who was your favorite vendor? :)

Thanks again, GGR!

James.

------------------------------
James Scott
Tagged:

Comments

• Alicia Picard
    Alicia Picard Member Posts: 2 Navigator
    edited October 2020
    Options
    I am so glad and appreciative that the event was recorded as I wasn't available to attend.  When I click on the link I'm directed to the Community Home page.  Would you double check? Thanks!
  • James Scott
    James Scott Member Posts: 4 Navigator
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Hey - you'll find all recorded demos at the 'View Replays' link in the top nav at www.csdemoday.com/replays.

James Scott
    -------------------------------------------
    Original Message:
    Sent: 10-01-2020 08:52
    Subject: CS Demo Day 2020 - how was it?

I am so glad and appreciative that the event was recorded as I wasn't available to attend.  When I click on the link I'm directed to the Community Home page.  Would you double check? Thanks!

Alicia Picard

Original Message:
    Sent: 09-24-2020 08:49

Hey everyone!

First of all, I just want to extend a big thanks to the GGR community for helping us get the word out about our first-ever CS Demo Day. The event went really well and we had 17 total vendors demo their CS technology to the attendees.

For those of you who might have been unable to make it live, we have got permission from the vendors to keep their demo replays live on the site for 30 days - then we have to remove them. So if you missed out, or want to go back and rewatch anything, you can do so by going csdemoday.com/replays.

For those of you that did make it, I'd love to hear some unstructured feedback. Was it valuable? Should we do it again in 2021? What could we improve next time around? And, who was your favorite vendor? :)

Thanks again, GGR!

James.

James Scott
  • Brian Hartley
    Brian Hartley Member Posts: 185 Expert
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2020
    Options
    James - event was great, really well done.  I appreciate the narrative in between each demo, with the set-up and close.  Well done!
  • Børge Solberg
    Børge Solberg Member Posts: 9 Seeker
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Hi James,

This event was truly amazing, and so needed! There's so many CS tools out there, and almost everyone wants to book a 1-on-1 demo for you to see the product, which takes up so much time, because everyone wants a follow-up and so forth! The option to see replays was really important.

I have to give credit to Planhat for a superb demo - really an eyeopener for me and absolute favorite vendor.
  • Liam Farley
    Liam Farley Member Posts: 14 Contributor
    First Anniversary
    edited October 2020
    Options
    What a great idea! We've been looking at CS platforms for a while now and this is a great resource to quickly get a feel. Thank you and everyone else involved for putting this on :)

- Yes valuable so far, only watched one demo fully and skimmed a couple more. Intend to watch more though
    - I vote you guys do it again in 2021, slow process for us so might still be looking ?
    - I missed the live event but what I'm seeing is awesome, no comments on improvements other than somehow market it more so people like me don't miss it? Big ask...

Cheers

Liam Farley
    ADInstruments
    -------------------------------------------
    Original Message:
    Sent: 09-24-2020 08:49

Hey everyone!

Thanks again, GGR!

James.

James Scott