Tech Touch Model for Saas

Options
nicole fischer
nicole fischer Member Posts: 1 Navigator
Hello all-

I am new to the GGR community but have enjoyed the content and discussion thus far.   

I am looking for some thoughts around various tech touch models used for anyone within the Saas community.     What educational topics do you offer?  Via what vehicles?   Do you have a designated CSM for tech touch customers only?  

Thank you!

Comments

• Matt Smith
    Matt Smith Member Posts: 3 Navigator
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Hi Nicole,

At Mixpanel we have designated Tech Touch CSMs who manage a large book of business of "smaller" ARR accounts.
    We have an extremely well developed product help centre, which allows us to point customers towards articles to resolve questions when this is possible.

We also run a "one to many" training program on a regular cadence for these customers. We want to give customers time to ask questions of their CSM and get product help and advice, but try not to schedule these as a one on one, simply due to the volume of these customers and time restraints. These sessions are great because we get a broader view of how our customers are using our product, rather than just the larger spend accounts who often dominate feedback.

Finally, we run events called "Solution Zones" for our customers where we (previously) invited them to our offices, but now remotely, and run workshops, strategy sessions, and have bookable times for one on one advice. These run every quarter, but you may find you have more varied topics and want to run them more frequently.

Matt
  • Pam Micznik
    Pam Micznik Member Posts: 50 Expert
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi Nicole,

It sounds like you are actually talking about a Customer Education strategy. This article may give you more insights.

Pam

• Fabien OUARET
    Fabien OUARET Member Posts: 2 Navigator
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Hey Pam,

Thanks for your message. 
    I cannot access your article; can you please send me another link?

Take care,

Fabien.
  • Pam Micznik
    Pam Micznik Member Posts: 50 Expert
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Hi Fabien,

Thank you for letting me know. Here is a pdf version.