Using Hubspot as your main CS tool

Antti
Antti Member Posts: 5 Seeker
Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
edited October 2020 in CS Technology
Hello everybody.

Does anybody have experience using Hubspot as your main CS tool?

Any tips and best practises, I need to know about.

Tagged:

Comments

• rdetroch
    rdetroch Member Posts: 3 Navigator
    Name Dropper First Comment

Hi @Antti Nevalainen , I’m new to this community and just browsing around the discussions. Although it’s an old post, I just want to give it a shot: I’m the CS Lead at a small start-up also using Hubspot as the main tool to scale CS (in combi with Jira, Slack, G-Suite..). Would love to connect with you and share ideas!

• Kari Thor
    Kari Thor Member Posts: 3 Navigator
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

Hi @rdetroch and thanks for reviving this thread :)

We are starting to work on integrating our CS/AE feedback tool with Hubspot. Would love to understand how you are using Hubspot in your line of work to get a better understanding of how to integrate with HS.

Would you be interested in jumping on a quick call?

• missyharbour
    missyharbour Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Name Dropper First Comment
    @Kari Thor @rdetroch I am also using Hubspot as my main CS tool. I’m attempting to integrate it with some analytics and development tools but I know there is more I can be doing. It would be great to connect on a call if you’re open to it! I’d love to hear what other tools you use/how you integrate.

Thanks!
    Missy
  • Anna Alley
    Anna Alley Member Posts: 67 Expert
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Following! I just moved to a start up that's using Savana and Hubspot. Would love any insights!
  • Eric Cheshier
    Eric Cheshier Member Posts: 4 Navigator
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    Following.  Also new to Hubspot and working on building CS activities/tracking at a small company.  
  • Kyla Bosch
    Kyla Bosch Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    First Comment
    Antti Nevalainen and would love to hear how you are using Hubspot for CS management in particular managing your metrics? Thanks :) 
  • KevinWileyFong
    KevinWileyFong Member Posts: 1 Navigator
    Photogenic First Comment
    I'm interested in this as well!