Feedback, Whats the point
Over the past two weeks, we have looked at different aspects of feedback from various feedback metrics to who is responsible for actioning feedback.
This week we are looking at the Feedback loop. For me, this is really important when gathering feedback from our Customers as it follows a defined structure which means that each customer should receive the same approach and service
Now there are many different Feedback loops such as the positive feedback loop and the negative loop but I prefer to use the A.C.A.F tool.
The reason for this is because
· You can gather a wide range of data as the question can be open
· You are being proactive
· You can complete a full data analysis piece to identify trends.
· It can work alongside various feedback metrics such as CSAT and NPS
As discussed previously a feedback strategy is vital in any organisation as it shows you are listening to the voice of the customer and that the customer has input on your products and services which can improve relationships and increase the chances of renewal.
I would love to hear people's thoughts
There is a great diagram outlining the A.C.A.F model on Hubspot as well as a fantastic article by Scott Tousley regarding a customer feedback strategy.
Customer Feedback Strategy: The Only Guide You'll Ever Need
@Anita Toth @Steve Bernstein
- All Categories
- 133 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 18 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community