Managed Service Providers and Customer Success
My role in Customer Success I feel is a bit different than others. Customer Success is huge in the SaaS industry, but I'm not able to find a ton of content around best practices and development of Customer Success within the MSP/Services space. I'm hoping that reaching out to this community, there are others like me out there that could share what they're doing today and what's been success for them and their customer base. Some of these may overlap with what CSM's do in the SaaS space but below are just a couple items I'm hoping to get further insight on.
- How do you measure value around service offerings?
- What are your KPI's?
- Ratio of customers to CSM
- Quarterly Business Review/Quarterly Service Review framework/content
- Does every customer get one or is it based on contract size/value/other measurements?
- Health scoring -What do you pull in for this?
- Monetizing Customer Success -Is this built into contract? Wha'ts the going rate?
Thanks all for reading and appreciate any feedback!
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community