What are your key takeaways/must-do's when implementing a CS software?
I have implemented 2 CS tools in the past few years, but I am still looking for a 'best' way to actually go about it. Learned some practical elements about software implementation, but I am looking at finding ideas/plans on the 'what' and 'how'. I have yet to come across good implementation plans, so would love to hear your thoughts!
To those who have implemented CS tool in your teams:
- Where did you start?
- What is a must-have or must-do for you?
- What prep work did you do, before kicking off? (big learning for me: lots of prep to have in place)
- What data did you have available?
- What processes were well-defined before starting?
- Where did you fail?
- Anything else you can share...?
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community