Customer Success Operations < 20 questions
- How many teams out there have a CS Ops Manager or similar?
- When did you know it was time to dedicate someone to this role?
- What are the specific roles/duties/responsibilities of this person(s)?
- Who does CS Ops report to within your organization?
- If you have personal experience, what's the value-add of this role to the organization?
Some context from Allison Pickens: https://www.gainsight.com/customer-success-best-practices/the-value-of-customer-success-operations/
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community