Why marketing & CS may be the undiscovered "peanut butter & chocolate" combo (S/O to Jeff Bruensbach

Options
Bob London
Bob London Member Posts: 53 Expert
5 Insightfuls Photogenic First Anniversary
Greetings! This will not be news to most of you, but I've been admiring the effort, impact and value delivered by our fearless community host, facilitator and expert @Jeff Breunsbach since he and I connected a few years ago.

But not until the last 2 weeks did I have a chance to work with him in-depth, and I wanted to share how blown away I was by his insight and generosity. 

In the spirit of Jeff's mantra, "Information should be free" (which I love and am shamelessly stealing), here's a link to a recorded webinar Jeff and I co-developed and presented last week on how marketing and CS teams can work together (more) to share and take action on insights from each others' worlds. I'm not sure I've ever seen an expert deliver so many actionable tips, so clearly, in such a short period of time!

As a teaser, below you'll find a summary slide that maps various activities by level of effort (think crawl, walk, run, sprint).

Hope you'll check out the recording and contribute comments, questions and your own experiences and best (or failed!) practices regarding marketing and CS working leveraging each other's work.

Bob

Comments

• Anita Toth
    Anita Toth Member Posts: 246 Expert
    Photogenic 5 Insightfuls First Anniversary
    edited March 2021
    Options

Great stuff here @Bob London and @Jeff Breunsbach. I can't wait to view the recording.

I've always seen a natural feedback loop between CS and Marketing -- the more CS can share the wants, needs and desires of customers, the more marketing can attract better fitting customers.

This not only lowers CAC (customer acquisition costs) but it also lowers churn and makes the CSM's job easier.

Thanks for posting this! ?

• Nick Mehta
    Nick Mehta Member Posts: 10 Contributor
    edited March 2021
    Options
    So well said! Love this!
  • Bob London
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Thanks Anita! We should compare notes sometime :-)
  • Bob London
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Really appreciate the feedback, Nick!

All the best,
     - Bob