Post COVID Subscription Reactivations?
Is anyone experiencing a period of covid "rebounds"? Our business experienced a wave of customer accounts churning or downselling when COVID hit - as our user base was largely home bound and unable to use our application. But now as the world opens up, we are excited to see many of those lost accounts or users reactivate and return.
We want to encourage this momentum and proactively implement some playbooks to encourage reactivation. Does anyone have some suggestions for playbooks to run?
So far we are planning:
- Doubling down on training resources (webinars, guidebooks etc)
- Sending returning users a "welcome back" email
- Having our CSMs reach out when a group of new users are added to an account or their health score jumps from "red" to a better score.
- Proactively reaching out to those lost accounts with a sales style email to resell our benefits and how customers are using our app in a post COVID world.
Would love to know if anyone is in a similar situation or if you have ideas on how we can improve our reach out process. Super important to bring back as many of the lost user base as possible!
- All Categories
- 132 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community