Customer Satisfaction Questions to measure CSM performance/effectiveness
As a leader of my CS function, I want to revamp how I check in with our customers from an executive sponsor perspective but also to check in on how the CSM is performing with the customer.
This may touch on general service, EBR, understanding of business, depth of relationship etc.
I thought to myself this would be a good place to ask.
Has anyone developed a set of questions designed specifically to check in on CSM performance?
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community