Content is a key to engaging customers. I found a great hack to help with the task.

Options
Rob Kagan
Rob Kagan Member Posts: 12 Contributor
First Comment First Anniversary
edited September 2021 in Strategy & Planning
Hi All -

I help many start-ups and smaller companies with their CX/CS initiatives. And the one thing they all have in common is a lack of time or bandwidth to create content to keep customers engaged during their customer journey. Case studies, industry-centric columns, "how-to" videos and articles, and new feature announcements are all great ways to connect with customers, but there is so much noise in our day-to-day lives as a CS team that it all gets pushed aside. 

But I found a good hack to help the situation. There is an app called Pangea.app which is a platform for talented and hungry college kids who want to get real-world experience to put on their resumes. This inexpensive gig economy app allows the companies I help to hire smart college kids to write articles, perform data analytics chores and create video/marketing content and even find new hires for the future.  They are also a great testing ground for beta versions of new products. I couldn't be happier with the quality of these kids' work and how inexpensive it is relative to hiring more people for a team.

I just thought I would get this out there since I know how stressful it is to keep customers engaged and up to date on all that's going on that will add value to their customer journey.

Hope my idea is helpful to the CS community out there.

Rob
Tagged: