Meeting Collaboration Tools & Templates

Options
Cindy Wincek
Cindy Wincek Member Posts: 4 Navigator
First Comment
edited February 2022 in Strategy & Planning
Hi All,

I usually take notes that I share with attendees as well as any action items and next steps.  Curious to see if there are any meeting collaboration tools / templates any of you all are using that you find helpful?  If so, why?

Currently, I use Fellow to manage my meetings and send meeting notes to ClickUp but the workflow setup between the two is pretty limited (using Zapier).  Does anyone else have any suggestions for meeting collaboration tools?  

Tagged:

Comments

• Jennifer Frances
    Jennifer Frances Member Posts: 8 Seeker
    Photogenic
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hi Cindy,

I recently discovered that Google calendar invites can have a "Take Meeting Notes" feature tacked onto the meeting and all attendees have access to this doc and can collaborate live, which can be easily referenced later within your Google Drive.

It's proven quite handy so far because I can set up my meeting notes in advance of the meeting so that we have a guideline for the meeting and we don't get sidetracked.

The Note is prefilled with the meeting name, date, and attendees. You can see a visual on this here: https://youtu.be/QrHKLkZYi7A

Cheers,
    Jennifer
  • Jeff Heckler
    Jeff Heckler Member, CS Leader Posts: 80 Expert
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment Office Hours Host 2022
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @Cindy Wincek, I've had success using Evernote.
    Many individuals are familiar with it and there are ways to share with non-users.

- Jeff