CSM Certifications

Options
Salley Wilde
Salley Wilde Member Posts: 3 Navigator

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could advise where to obtain a CSM certification.  

Thank you
Salley

Tagged:

Comments

• Sruti Satish
    Sruti Satish Member Posts: 9 Contributor
    First Comment 5 Likes First Anniversary GGR Blogger 2022
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hey Sally,

You can check out this link- https://customersuccessbox.com/blog/top-10-customer-success-certifications/. It has the relevant details and includes certifications from SuccessCoaching, PracticalCSM, SuccessLeague, etc. 

Hope this helps!

Best Regards

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could advise where to obtain a CSM certification.  

Thank you
    Salley

• Salley Wilde
    Salley Wilde Member Posts: 3 Navigator
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Thank you so much Sruti. 
    Have a great day.
    Salley
  • Harsh Shah
    Harsh Shah Member Posts: 40 Expert
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hey @Salley Wilde, I hope you're having a great start of your day!

It's great to know that you're focused on your professional development to stay up-to-date with emerging Customer Success trends and industry developments. Here is a list of some of the best customer success certifications you can choose from:

1. SuccessCOACHING
    2. PracticalCSM
    3. The Success League
    4. Customer Success Masterclass by WnTD
    5. Customer Success Academy
    6. Udemy
    7. Cisco
    This certification will surely help you to develop your base knowledge, skills, and applications that a CSM requires but you can also start learning from various other free resources like LinkedIn, YouTube, Podcasts, etc. to know more about this community and trends.

Best Regards,

Harsh Shah

Customer Success Manager, Woliba

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/harshshah-15/

Email: hcshah15.hs@gmail.com

• Brian Hansen
    Brian Hansen Member Posts: 75 Expert
    5 Insightfuls First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Our team is going through SuccessCOACHING now and people are enjoying it. We do weekly breakout sessions to talk through that week's learnings and managers then also talk about applying skills in team meetings. The key is not only the team watching and participating, but also enabling managers to have follow up and track application of the new skills.
  • Leona Leong
    Leona Leong Member Posts: 1 Navigator
    edited March 2022
    Options
    I went through Winning by Design a few years back and can't rave enough about it. I've since brought that training over to my current org and each member of our team goes through it as part of their first 6 months. Their methodology and training is amazing but what I specifically love about it is that each of their trainers were former CS folks that accelerated in their career so they have the WbD methodology but also practical I've been in your shoes situation to draw on.
  • Jason Parker
    Jason Parker Member Posts: 1 Navigator
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Hi Salley,

I'm a 20 year veteran of the retail industry and I'm currently trying to break into the CSM world.  I also was searching for where to get certifications recently.  I ended up going with SuccessCoaching.  It was relatively affordable if you bundle level 1 and 2.  Really good info, templates and workbooks.

There is a free course on LinkedIn learning through PracticalCSM (i'll link below).  They also have their own website and certifications
    https://www.linkedin.com/learning/instructors/practicalcsm

I'm now starting to read "The Customer Success Professional's Handbook" which has been repeatedly suggested to me as a great resource.

Good Luck!

Jason Parker
    Aspiring Customer Success Manager
  • Sudhinidra Raol
    Sudhinidra Raol Member Posts: 2 Navigator
    Photogenic
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Hi Salley,

I took the free session on linkedin that Jason had mentioned and later signed up for the certification from them (https://practicalcsm.com). Course is very well structured and was helpful to me (coming from Infrastructure Delivery background) to gain a lot of knowledge. 

Regards,
    Sudhi