Salesforce / Jira Connector for Bug Priortization

Options
matthew kearns
matthew kearns Member Posts: 2 Navigator
edited March 2022 in CS Technology
hi all,

does anyone have any experience or preference when it comes to integrating Jira with Salesforce? less interested in creating tickets in SF to be sent to Jira at the moment - mostly interested in connecting customer data (outside of name - such as ARR, segment, vertical etc) to Jira tickets (in this scenario: customer bugs) to help report in either of the two systems as a foundation of a bug priortization process.

thanks,
matt
Tagged:

Comments

• Jeffrey Kushmerek
    Jeffrey Kushmerek Member Posts: 96 Expert
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls Name Dropper
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Hi Matt, 
    I am not sure if you will get much of a response, as we try to preach to not having CSMs part of the active bug process, as that should be in support's hands. Can you explain a little more of the end game here?

Thanks!
    Jeff
  • matthew kearns
    matthew kearns Member Posts: 2 Navigator
    edited March 2022
    Options
    The goal is not to have our CSM team involved in this process. Sorry if that was misleading. I’m just looking for anyone who has built this connection before, for a similar use case, before we move forward with something to accomplish this.
  • Leo Borisov
    Leo Borisov Member Posts: 1 Navigator
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Take a look at Mulesoft products - they come with Salesforce and Jira connectors.
  • PankajGRZ
    PankajGRZ Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hi @matthew kearns , I realize this suggestion is a little late, but I have a wonderful solution for you.

Our solution Sinergify is specially built for your use case (connecting customer data into Jira as needed.) and can act as Salesforce® - Jira® Connector.

Please let me know if you still want to learn more:-) I'm more than happy to connect with the team directly.

• Michelle Wideman
    Michelle Wideman Member Posts: 54 Navigator
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

@matthew kearns I've integrated Jira into SFDC to help provide a holistic view of the customer, so you can easily see how many issues a customer has had or is experiencing. For helping prioritize bugs or enhancement requests, I've typically aligned on a scoring system(ARR at churn risk, # of customer impacted, sentiment, etc) that the Success team would score than have a dashboard within Jira or Productboard to give engineering/product insights on where to focus.

• Jeff Breunsbach
    Jeff Breunsbach Member Posts: 266 Gain Grow Retain Staff
    5 Insightfuls Photogenic First Anniversary GGR Blogger 2022
    Options

This is awesome example Michelle of enhancing the data to get a more complete picture