Educating Team Members on the Customer Journey
In teams that we have led and with our customers that we have worked with, the Customer Journey is often a nebulous idea that is difficult to grasp at first.
How do we frame the conversations so that everyone can contribute to improving their organization’s Customer Journey?
Start with Outcomes.
Focusing on Outcomes helps teams redirect their thinking from one-off experiences to
value that we want to create for customers during each phase of the Customer Journey.
From here, mapping out activities, milestones, and deliverables becomes an easier exercise with a guiding point to reference.
- All Categories
- 133 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 18 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community