Let's Work on Your Notifications

Options
Heather Wendt
Heather Wendt HLAdmin, Member Posts: 285 Gain Grow Retain Staff
5 Likes First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls Photogenic
edited January 31 in Welcome to the Community

Notifications allow you to find out what is going on within the community. You have the ability to control what and how you receive them.

I.                    Navigate to your profile by clicking on the circular icon on the top right 

a.      Select ‘Edit Profile’ in dropdown window

a.      Select Notification Preferences

a.      You have the option to receive an email, a pop up, or not be notified whenever something occurs in the GGR community. These options are broken down into specific behaviors, giving you a lot of control about how you hear about things.

Here are some behavior suggestions to have notifications turned on for:

• Notify me of private messages
  • Notify me when I am invited to a group
  • Notify me when people write on my wall
  • Notify me when people comment on my discussions
  • Notify me when people mention me
  • Notify me when people comment on discussions I’ve participated in

Once you have followed at least one category, you will see the notification settings for that community as well

Tagged:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.