Blog Post - Improving Technical Support Processes to Drive Customer Satisfaction
This week we share a message from Cristina Sample, Head of Customer Success at Information Clearinghouse, Inc. In her post she discusses the importance of strengthening the Technical Support team in a way that uses data to build relationships.
Using the data from Tech Support well can increase the ability to meet the needs of the customers in a much stronger manner. Two examples discussed in the article are:
- Ticket heat maps to identify peak coverage needs
- Top ticket submissions within an org to identify training and support needs
Each of these can make a strong and impactful difference in the quality of product support with minimal effort.
After reading today's blog post, take a moment to consider and then respond to the following:
- What ways are you utilizing data from the technical support team to drive customer satisfaction?
- What other departmental data can be pulled into the work being done by the CS team to increase responsiveness and make interactions more effective?
Cristina Sample is the Head of Customer Success at Information Clearinghouse, Inc. She is a CS Leader with over a decade of experience in SaaS-based companies serving in a Senior Leader capacity. Over the past decade, she has helped startups transform their customer experience from reactive to proactive through data analytics, customer mapping, and redefining/developing processes. This has resulted in a reduction of churn, increased customer retention, increased employee morale, and created customers for life.
Interested in becoming a blog contributor? Take a moment to submit your interest here!
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 132 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 191 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community