BLOG - How Can Customer Success Help to Create a Seamless Customer Experience?
This week, Sruti Satish from CustomerSuccessBox has shared some valuable insights into the direct impact a strong CS team has on customer loyalty, and ultimately, on revenue.
Focusing on three simple steps:
- Lead with a personal touch instead of tech
- Be sure you understand the customer well
- Provide seamless customer success
Although these are well known, Sruti takes things a step further and brings cross-functional team into the picture. She focuses on the top departments that can aid you in ensuring the three steps are well executed:
- Marketing - your access to customers can help them create more targeted and applicable campaigns
- Sales - their understanding of buyer personas as well as the information they have gained in the sales process are strong foundations for building a relationship with your customers
- Product - This is a two-way information share. You have direct feedback on products while they need to let you know about updates and new features
- Customer Support - their information can help identify potential issues within product usage
Having information is vital. Having information that directly help you support your customers is invaluable.
After you have had a chance to read the blog, take a few minutes to answer the following questions:
- What other teams could you work with to make sure your view of the customer is complete?
- Where are the main challenges to having strong cross-collaboration in your organization?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 149 CS Conversations
- 958 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 182 CS Technology
- 616 Customer Journey
- 266 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 202 Metrics & Analytics
- 148 Value Realization
- 189 Strategy & Planning
- 13 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 121 GGR Cafe
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community
- 176 Job Board Community