GGR Blog - How to Use Data to Supercharge Your Customer Journey
Data. It is a part of life for the CS professional, but are you using it well to drive effective customer journeys?
This week, Rachel Provan shares some insights and takeaways she has learned on making sure your customer journey is helping your customers reach the outcomes you set for them.
She first begins by taking a look at usage data and making sure you are using it fully and not just as a small component of customer health. What data should you be looking at, and then using reverse engineer to develop more impactful success.
What trends have you seen? Are you looking at successful customers and identified what is working for them so you can make sure those behaviors are included in your customer journey? What about your churned customers? What trends are you seeing in those that moved on from your product? Are you closing the gap in the stages your customers are walking through?
Want to learn more about the specifics?
Be sure to read the blog here!
- How has data helped you build a strategic and effective customer journey?
- What area of data shared in the blog is something that is exciting you to get started being more purposeful with data-based design?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community