VOC Program and 'Final Readout'

Options
Miranda Balcar
Miranda Balcar Member Posts: 21 Navigator
First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Likes
edited August 2023 in CS Conversations
Hi all, 

We have several elements of a VOC program in place (surveys, etc.) but I'm looking for a way to bring all of the information together on a monthly basis for our executives and the org overall. Does someone have a template or any resources for how to distill all this information? 

Thanks! 

Comments

• Evan Klein
    Evan Klein Member Posts: 12 Navigator
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Insightfuls Photogenic
    Options
    Hi Miranda. We do this often for our clients. However, each readout is a bit different depending on a variety of factors, such as the VoC programs in place, the type of feedback (quant vs qual or both), the KPI's that leadership tracks, what type of reporting resonates with the different audiences, how much detail is shared (often different levels for executives vs overall org), and more. In short, we don't use a template but I'm happy to schedule time to share ideas. Feel free to message me if you're interested.  
  • Miranda Balcar
    Miranda Balcar Member Posts: 21 Navigator
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Likes
    Options
    Hi Evan, 
    Thanks for your insight so far! Our executive team has left it up to me to determine how to report our findings and I'm having trouble figuring out the best way to bring it all together. We have CSAT, NPS, various product-centric surveys, feedback on support articles, and trends in our support center (issue vs education, top pain points, etc.) If you have some time to chat, I'd like to hear your ideas! 
  • Evan Klein
    Evan Klein Member Posts: 12 Navigator
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Insightfuls Photogenic
    Options
    Hi Miranda - happy to chat. I'll message you.
  • Steve Bernstein
    Steve Bernstein Member Posts: 133 Expert
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    Options
    Hi Miranda -- Evan is your guy.  He'll show you ways to link the data to financials, identify important themes, drive the right priorities, and how to make sure that your efforts provide ROI. I'm sure Evan can also help with driving response rates for future efforts, since response rate is soooooo critical in B2B, i.e. how comfortable would you feel acting on 10% data vs. 60-80%...
    /Steve