GGR Blog - By the Time You've Scored Customer Health, It's Too Late
This week, Mary talks about that fact that health scores are reactive, meaning that 'by the time we identify a customer as a churn risk, we are too late. They are already a churn risk!"
So, does that mean the health score is dead? Not at all. It just means that there needs to be a shift in how we can use data to predict health: we need to include historical data.
Sharing a number of practical ways to step into this proactive health scoring, Mary helps guide CS professionals into a transformed health scoring process.
Read the article here
- What ways are you working on a more reactive health score?
- Are there other ways to move away from a reactive score?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community