GGR Podcast - Strategic Customer Success
This week, Jan Young from The Success League shares her views on making Customer Success teams more strategic.
One of the big issues is that new CS teams are often the 'catch-all' as processes are built and the company grows. Jan shares the importance of avoiding the 'gap-filler' moniker the long term, making the team role very concrete and unpolluted.
She shares a number of areas that should be addressed, some specifics on the how, and especially the why.
The biggest piece to keep in mind is that you have to utilize your team well, with clearly thought out processes that allow them to be proactive rather than reactice.
Listen to the Podcast
- What are some areas that you have worked to create a strategic space for your team to work within?
- What are some areas Jan mentions that you are going to begin looking at for 2023?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community