GGR Podcast - Community-Driven Success
This week Michael Cooksey, Head of Qualtrics XM Community joined us to talk about how community can be utilized to meet the needs of your customers.
Engagement from entire company means that customers have a space to go to ask questions and get answers (from peers and from employees) in a way that isn't always as easy to do with a phone call, email, or chat.
There are also insights that can be gained:
- What are customers consistently asking about (can we resolve that with better documentation?)
- Who are your most engaged customers? These are your brand advocates and can be encouraged to participate in spotlights that showcase their work.
Listen to the podcast here
What type of space does your company give your customers?
How are you using it to strengthen their experience?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community