Have You Checked Out Our GGR Resources Yet?

Options
Heather Wendt
Heather Wendt HLAdmin, Member Posts: 285 Gain Grow Retain Staff
5 Likes First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls Photogenic
edited January 2023 in GGR Cafe
Happy Friday all! Two weeks into the new year, and I just wanted to be sure you have had a chance to check out all of the resources GGR is compiling to support you!

Podcasts
Our GGR Podcast is hopping! @Jeff Breunsbach and @Jay Nathan are meeting with CS leaders who are doing it well to learn more about the in's and out's of how they made it happen. With over 200 episodes on a variety of CS topics, there is something to help you. Be sure to check them out!

Blogs
Each week, a CS professional shares insights into a relevant topic, helping to increase knowledge across various processes and thoughts. Close to 50 articles are available to read and learn from on GGR.

Webinars
Although a newer initiative, GGR has been priviledged to have some amazing CS professionals join us to share a deeper dive into some topics that are highly relevant and timely. Recordings are shared for viewing on your schedule.

Office Hours Summaries
Back in May, we began summarizing the topics being discussed in our weekly Office Hours session, collecting the insights from attendees as they moved into small group discussions. These summaries are a great way to review the key takeaways whether you were able to attend or not. Summaries are presented as web pages as well as downloadable pdfs.

Small Groups
This year, GGR began breaking off space for smaller groups to begin talking about specific topics. At this time we have a group for those looking to break into CS as well as one for those who are in their very first CS role. Having a smaller group to chat with can be less intimidating, and prevent the main feed from becoming bogged down. If you are in one of these situations, be sure to join the group and learn from your peers! If you are an experienced CS professional with heart for helping others, be sure to join to help add your insights and knowledge as these groups strive to grow and develop.

GGR continues to look for ways to help support the work you are doing by connecting those who are making a difference with our audience. Each of these areas is continuing to grow in both resource quantity and quality. 

Let me know what is working and what isn't. Our goal is to continue to provide a user experience that delievers strong value and I am always looking for feedback!

Comments

• KimberlyReneeKnowles
    KimberlyReneeKnowles Member Posts: 21 Navigator
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing all of these terrific resources! 

Do you know yet when the GGR office hours will be this year? I wanted to try adding them to my calendar before it gets crazy!
  • Heather Wendt
    Heather Wendt HLAdmin, Member Posts: 285 Gain Grow Retain Staff
    5 Likes First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls Photogenic
    Options
    Thanks @KimberlyReneeKnowles...I know people have limited time to just content surf, so hoped to make it a bit easier :smile: We are planning to get our Office Hours schedule planned for 2023 in the next couple of days, so that calendar should be out soon!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.