Architecting an LMS - Trying to Build a 'One Size fits Many'

Options
kmulhalljr
kmulhalljr Member Posts: 40 Navigator
5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper 2023 Success Network - Supporter
Question to the community. As I work with customers across a variety of programmatic service areas regarding the deployment of an LMS I find myself wanting to get away from customization and begin using some kind of template(s) for those that are in parallel with various 'marketplaces'. Does anyone know of a good resource or resources from a design perspective that could be shared as part of post consult engagements? The focus would preferably be software agnostic but if it covered across several of the more popular platforms that would of course work as well. 
Tagged:

Comments

• LauraDawson
    LauraDawson Member Posts: 1 Navigator
    Name Dropper First Comment 2023 Success Network - Supporter Photogenic
    Options

Hi @kmulhalljr thank you for your post! Could elaborate a bit more, or maybe illustrate with an example? I'm not sure I fully understand the question.

• kmulhalljr
    kmulhalljr Member Posts: 40 Navigator
    5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper 2023 Success Network - Supporter
    Options

Hi @LauraDawson - thanks for the reply. I've attached a sample image. My question is how something like this would look topically based on a common marketplace (or service area in my case working with nonprofits)? I understand how to communicate and build out the technical learning aspect but when it comes to operational, HR, and other business components that may be typically added (see arrow pointer in img). I'm at a loss because my focus is on mostly technology aspects themselves.