Digital Customer Success - Red account strategy
It's been a long time since my last post. I am interviewing for a Digital - Scale CS role and a question came up that got me thinking:
If managing your pool of customers you find 100 customers who are completely inactive and haven't used your product in the last 3-6 months, no active users, no transactions, nothing...
In a pool, scale strategy, what would you do?
This was my answer, and I'm looking for other thoughts...
- These customers would fall on a red-bucket type of interaction. First thing I would do is validate if these customers are engaging with us at all? Review all data: support tickets, emails, or any related information.
- If no communication whatsoever, enroll them in a series of email communications, share with them case studies, valuable information, resources that can help initiate contact again.
- If no open rates or communication back, involve human interaction trying to contact the customer.
Any thoughts or ideas on a better answer?
- All Categories
- 150 CS Conversations
- 958 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 182 CS Technology
- 616 Customer Journey
- 266 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 202 Metrics & Analytics
- 148 Value Realization
- 189 Strategy & Planning
- 13 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 121 GGR Cafe
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community
- 176 Job Board Community