GGR Podcast - Building Account Maps for Predictable Outcomes
This week, Michael Tuso, Co-Founder and CEO at Callypso joins Jeff to talk about how to make sure your CSMs are meeting the actual needs of your customers through account maps.
Focus on creating a visual representation of people, relationships, and hierachy within the account when building out these maps. This helps you find gaps in current connections that can contribute to churn and develop multi-threading that allows you to strengthen relationships, visibility and strong strategy development.
Overall, building account maps can:
- help you identify the right people
- set the stage for consistent account practices
Done at scale, this process amplifies the strategic engagement your CS team has with your customers in a way that delivers strong ROI to your users.
What ways have account maps strengthened your value delivery? What are some things that you need to re-evaluate after listening to this podcast?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 131 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 960 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 32 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community