GGR Blog - Developing an Optimal Strategy for Scaling Customer Success
This week, @Chitra Madhwacharyula shares her thoughts on creating a scale strategy for Customer Success.
As CS matures into a space where Standardization and Scale are possible, how do you lay down the right foundation for success? Building a Customer Success Center of Excellence (CS CoE) can help ensure the customers is at the very center of your focus.
So how do you get started?
- Assess the operational readiness of your organization
- Establish the vision, mission, goals, and charter of your CS COE
- Establish Focus Areas and Key Initiatives including:
- Efficient operations
- Scope of responsibilities
- Alignment and buy-in
These focus areas help
"...drive key initiatives to build a strong learning and execution model for the CS team, driven by data and adaptable to changing variables and environments."
How are you preparing a strong foundation for scaled programs that does not just check the boxes but instead adds value to your customer success strategies?
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 130 GGR Cafe
- 172 CS Conversations
- 959 CS Operations Conversations
- CS Org Conversations
- 205 CS Technology
- 648 Customer Journey
- 274 Digital CS (Engagement Programs)
- 31 Industry Insights
- 90 Metrics & Analytics
- 17 Value Realization
- 190 Strategy & Planning
- 15 Future Customer Success Professionals
- 7 Supporters of Gain Grow Retain
- 1 Gain Supporters
- 2 Higher Logic Vanilla
- 1 Totango
- 2 Grow Supporters
- 2 Catalyst
- 1 ChurnZero
- 4 Retain Supporters
- 1 Northpass
- Interested in Supporting Gain Grow Retain?
- Contact Us
- 17 Welcome to the Community
- 157 Job Board
- 173 Customer Success Leadership Community